Free Article Audit
Get a Free Content Quality Analysis
At Codeless, we use a 42-point grading system to measure the quality of the content we produce.
What is Content Quality Exactly?
Content quality is subjective. Some people like short, choppy sentences. Others, formal flowing prose.
So: who’s right?
It often comes down to personal preference. But it shouldn’t…
SERP-topping, revenue-generating content should be objective. It should all follow proven principles shown to help drive business. And you should be able to ‘grade’ content across this scale to determine whether the content is in fact good or bad — regardless of personal preferences.
That’s what we’ll help you answer with this free Article Audit.
Here's What You'll Get:
- Get over 20-pages of personalized recommendations
- Search optimization feedback with Frase
- Uncover bottlenecks like grammar, narrative, & media
- A 30-min call with one of our content consultants
- Completely free -- no strings or hidden costs
How does the Article Audit work?
What are the individual factors you analyze?
- Search Optimization: Length, search intent, semantic keywords, internal and external links
- Content Quality: Show vs. tell, grammar, plagiarism, web formatting, readability
- Media: Images, video
- Conversions: Calls to action (CTAs), brand mentions
Do we have to do anything else after applying?
Is the Article Audit really free?
Apply Now to Schedule Your Article Audit
Please provide some basic information, and we’ll reach out within one business day if it looks like a good fit. The next step would then be to dive deeper into the piece of content you provided, and start compiling our analysis into a custom report. Then, we’ll meet with your team to deliver our feedback.