Gone are the days when businesses could’ve thrived without some form of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software. And the fact that you’re here means that you’re on a search for a CRM platform, yourself.
Your customers are your bread and butter, and their retention relies heavily on your relationship with them. The great platform that it is, Infusionsoft (now known as Keap), may not cater to the needs of every business out there.
Unfortunately, finding relevant and objective information about CRM alternatives is difficult. There are simply too many parts of the equation to consider, especially if you don’t have too much knowledge of them.
In this article, we’re going to break down some Infusionsoft alternatives for you and help you find the perfect option.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
“Infusionsoft is the industry’s longest-running and most powerful product, offering an all-in-one solution that provides advanced marketing and sales automation, fully customizable campaigns, and powerful app integration.”
Introduction to Infusionsoft
Infusionsoft, which is now known under its brand name of Keap, is a business planning solution. However, its CRM aspect is definitely Keap’s primary focus.
The platform helps you resell to your leads and get in touch with your customers on a more personal level. Its dashboard is incredibly intuitive and gives you fantastic overview of your marketing campaign progress.
What’s Offered by Infusionsoft?
- An intuitive, detailed dashboard that isn’t too cluttered yet gives you information on everything you need to know about your marketing campaign and lead/customer information.
- You get access to various information, such as the email open rates, sales increase/decrease flow, and much more.
- High-level security for your data, meaning careful contact info curation.
- Advanced marketing automation.
How Much Does Infusionsoft Cost?
Although you get a free trial, regardless of which plan you select, Infusionsoft is far from an affordable platform. There is no free plan available, and the most basic one costs $56 during the first three months.
After this period, the price increases. This is one of the main reasons why people are looking for alternatives to this otherwise brilliant platform.
Alternative #1: Responsely
“Launch user feedback campaigns in 60 seconds on your most important pages. Capture actionable insights to improve products, features, and win every customer interaction.”
Introduction to Responsely
This is a go-to platform for many businesses because it provides some simple features that aren’t available on most CRM systems. It focuses on feedback campaigns, which are an often neglected aspect of many platforms.
Thanks to the unique emoji and text message response type, you can gain truly relevant information about your customers’ loyalty, satisfaction, and pain points.
What’s Offered by Responsely?
- Responsely features various analytics tools that can show you a clear picture of your products’/services’/features’ success.
- Thanks to the unique emoji buttons and text responses, you can get to the gist of how your customer may feel about your overall service.
- The actionable data gathered using Responsely is provided in real-time. This gives the user a lot of leeway for gradually improving their service.
How Much Does Responsely Cost?
Another great thing about Responsely are its pricing options. You can launch up to three campaigns and sign up to the platform for free, which allows you access to the platform’s core features. This is sufficient for some users.
The only other available plan is called Pro and costs $15 per month. With this plan, you get full access to Responsely, as well as Shopify and Slack integration options.
Alternative #2: ActiveCampaign
“Do more than automate your email — activate your entire customer experience”
Introduction to ActiveCampaign
Automation is ActiveCampaign’s most celebrated upshot. Compared to your regular email marketing tool, ActiveCampaign gives its users much more power and various options.
The platform has a great function for nurturing leads, which carefully and in great detail tracks the user’s customer interactions. ActiveCampaign brings much more dynamics when it comes to sales strategy setup.
What’s Offered by ActiveCampaign?
- ActiveCampaign takes you by the hand and helps you by making active lead-nurturing suggestions. Many other platforms, like Infusionsoft, are difficult to handle without proper digital marketing insight.
- This platform isn’t as cheap as Responsely (for the most part), but it’s much more affordable than Infusionsoft.
- ActiveCampaign allows the user to customize its tracking options according to their website’s design. It’s not just about taking note of customer clicks.
How Much Does ActiveCampaign Cost?
For a maximum of 500 contacts, ActiveCampaign is really affordable at $9 per month. However, the chances are that a CRM platform plan for 500 contacts won’t last you long.
The next pricing option is for 1,000 contacts, which is already at $25 per month. So, ActiveCampaign can be incredibly cheap, but it’s more likely to cost you $25 per month or more.
Alternative #3: Salesforce
“Get back to growth with the world’s #1 CRM, powered by Customer 360.”
Introduction to Salesforce
Salesforce is one of the most popular CRM platforms on the market. This platform isn’t the best app on the market for lead scoring.
However, it has a brilliant, highly-customizable dashboard that helps give the user an overview of their sales. Unfortunately, while some are going to love the personalization options here, others may find them too complicated.
What’s Offered by Salesforce?
- A high degree of personalization to cater to everyone’s needs. If you like highly-tweakable dashboards, Salesforce is a brilliant option for you.
- Salesforce is cloud-based and offers a variety of package options. CRM essentials for up to five users are one of them.
- It’s one of the most popular CRMs on the market. This popularity is not unfounded – Salesforce is truly a quality platform.
How Much Does Salesforce Cost?
Salesforce, unfortunately, doesn’t have a free plan. It starts with the Essentials package that costs roughly $30 per month, although it’s billed yearly. This platform may not be the cheapest CRM solution on the market, but given its popularity and quality, the price tag is more than reasonable.
The Best Alternative to Infusionsoft
Infusionsoft is expensive, to say the least. Even during the first three months of its most basic plan, it’s still far from a good financial option. Responsely, on the other hand, might satisfy your business needs with its free plan.
If not, $15 per month on its Pro plan is very reasonable. Therefore, the best, most innovative Infusionsoft alternative award goes to Responsely, a unique CRM solution for getting to the core of your client’s satisfaction.
Check out Responsely for free – just go to their official website and get started.