Date: June 21 to June 24, 2021
Location: Toronto, Canada
What You’ll Get at Collision
Collision has been run annually for the past seven years, including 2020’s first virtual edition. The upcoming 2021 conference will be held in Toronto in-person. The theme for 2021 has yet to be released.
Collision has a reputation as the fastest-growing technology conference in North America. It aims to unite the largest buyers and sellers of technology with innovative newcomers on the scene. Leading blue-chip organizations such as Amazon and Verizon are examples of the former, and Uber, Trello, and Stripe fall into the latter category.
Throughout the conference, guests can listen to experts discuss critical current issues related to technology, share marketing advice, and more. Collision also boasts celebrated international media attendees such as Forbes and The Guardian.
Collision Guest Speakers
Collision has yet to confirm the speakers for 2021. Speakers from 2020 include prominent figures from a diverse range of disciplines, from the Director-General of the WHO to Canada’s Prime Minister.
Collision also partners with global titans like…
- Microsoft, one of the largest tech-giants and most successful companies in the world
- Shopify, an eCommerce company responsible for the acclaimed eCommerce platform by the same name
- Slack, a popular business channel-based messaging platform businesses across the globe use
- Siemens, a technological pioneer in the electrification, digitization, and automation
- MailChimp, an all-in-one email marketing service and marketing automation platform
How Much Does Collision Cost?
Although you can pre-register for Collision 2021, prices are not currently available on the website. However, there is currently an offer of two tickets for the price one for guests who pre-register.
What do People Say About Collision?
“It pushes your thinking beyond incremental improvements. Seeing and talking to people who are trying to define or redefine a category is really something unique.”
Victor Skrylev, VP of Product at PureFacts Financial Solutions
If you’re interested in other technology-centric conferences like Collision, be sure to check out our in-depth reviews of these similar conferences:
- MarTech East
- MarTech San Jose
- The MarTech Summit Bangkok
- The MarTech Summit London