Date: March 2-3, 2021
Location: Toronto, Canada
What You’ll Get at Dx3 Canada
Dx3 Canada is a trade show and conference that highlights leadership, insight, and innovation in the retail, digital marketing, and tech industries. This conference has been run on an annual basis since 2010.
Last year, the conference boasted over 3,000 attendees, 100 speakers, and 50 exhibitions.
The two-day conference features time for networking, sessions on trending topics relating to the three topic areas, and a wide array of tech demonstrations displaying the newest the industry has to offer.
Dx3 Canada Guest Speakers
At this event, you’ll have a chance to meet with the world’s most innovative minds in the conversion optimization and digital marketing space. Hear and learn from industry-leading professionals like…
- Walgreens Head of Digital User Experience and Service Design John Yesko
- Evio Beauty Group CEO and Founder Brandi Leifso
- Refinery29 Canada Executive Editor Carley Fortune
- Freshii Vice President of Technology Tanvir Bhangoo
How Much Does Dx3 Canada Cost?
Dx3 is a relatively affordable conference, somewhere between Collision and Southeast eCommerce. This conference also offers special pricing depending on when you register — so, the sooner, the better.
- Super Early Bird (buy before Aug. 24, 2020)
- Retailers, Banks, Media, and Marketing Agencies: $145 CAD
- Vendors and Tech Providers: $245 CAD
- Early Bird (buy before Sept. 14, 2020)
- Retailers, Banks, Media, and Marketing Agencies: $195 CAD
- Vendors and Tech Providers: $295 CAD
- Conference Passes
- Retailers, Banks, Media, and Marketing Agencies: $275 CAD
- Vendors and Tech Providers: $375 CAD
What do People Say About Dx3 Canada?
“Dx3 seems to be the right mix of direct marketing, digital marketing, technology, and an ability to get ideas on how to take your business and expose it to as many people as possible.”
Corby Fine, Vice President, Digital at goeasy Ltd.
If you’re interested in other retail, marketing, and technology conferences like Dx3 Canada, be sure to check out our in-depth reviews of these similar conferences:
- eTail East
- Digital City Festival