Date: September 22-25, 2021
Location: Austin, TX
What You’ll Get at FinCon
FinCon has been held once per year since 2011. While FinCon 2020 was cancelled, FinCon 2021 will continue the tradition.
FinCon’s mission is to help brands and content creators connect, collaborate, and learn from each other in the area of financial content.
During the three-day conference, guests can hear from well-known names in the financial content industry across dozens of panels, hands-on workshops, keynotes, and exhibits. In total, attendees have the opportunity to hear from over 200 speakers and get to know more than 3,000 peers.
While specific session or keynote topics have not yet been announced for FinCon 2021, guests can expect to grow in the areas of digital content creation, financial content marketing, and growth of profits.
FinCon Guest Speakers
FinCon has not released its official docket of speakers yet. However, guests can expect to hear from innovators and household brand leaders just like in past years. Past speakers from 2019 included…
- Financial expert and host of Chris Hogan Show Chris Hogan
- CNBC Personal Finance Correspondent Sharon Epperson
- Personal Finance Author Rachel Cruze
- ProBlogger Founder Darren Rowse
- NYT 10x Bestselling Author David Bach
- Personal Finance Journalist Jean Chatzky
How Much Does FinCon Cost?
FinCon is an affordable conference option, somewhere between MarketEd.Live 2020 and the Brand Safety Summit.
- The Basic Pass is $250 and includes all keynote and creator sessions as well as access to FinCon Central online, FinCon mentoring program, and parties/meetups.
- The Pro Pass is $450 includes everything from the Basic Pass plus access to ProNetworking Brand Meetings, an Exclusive Pro/Speaker Mixer, and lifetime access to all #FinCon2021 recordings.
- The Brand/Industry Pass is $650 and designed for brand and industry reps. It includes everything from the Pro Pass except the ProNetworking Brand Meetings, which is available at an additional cost.
What do People Say About FinCon?
“I’ve made some of the best connections and had some of the best opportunities for my work by attending FinCon.”
Chris Browning, Popcorn Finance Podcast
If you’d like to know more about other financial and marketing conferences like FinCon, don’t miss our in-depth reviews of these similar conferences:
- NRF Next
- The Incite Marketing Summit
- Traction Conf
- Digiday Programmatic Marketing Summit LIVE