Date: October 6-8, 2020
Location: Boston, MA (Online)
What You’ll Get at MarTech East
MarTech East has been run on an annual basis since 2017 when organizers added it to the docket of other MarTech conferences. While the physical event for 2020 was canceled, interested parties can still attend the virtual version, called MarTech: A Virtual Event for Strategies and Solutions.
MarTech East is a conference designed to provide senior-level marketers with actionable strategies and tactics to solve confounding marketing challenges. The goal of the conference is to address these universal marketing pain points.
During the exclusive three-day virtual event, MarTech: A Virtual Event for Strategies & Solutions, guests will attend a virtual experience designed to help marketers stay up-to-date on the latest in modern marketing trends.
MarTech East Guest Speakers
While MarTech East has not yet announced the speakers for MarTech: A Virtual Event for Strategies & Solutions, attendees can expect to hear from representatives of industry-leading brands such as…
How Much Does MarTech East Cost?
The cost to attend MarTech East typically falls somewhere between Southeast eCommerce and Digiday Programmatic Marketing Summit.
- The All Access Pass costs $399 when purchased between Aug 9-Sept 5 and includes conference sessions, speaker presentations, refreshment breaks, networking, access to the expo hall, solutions track sessions, WiFi access, and keynote presentations.
- The All Access + Workshop Pass costs $888 when purchased between Aug 9-Sept 5 and includes all of the All Access Pass benefits plus workshop access.
- The Vendor pass costs $2,999 and includes only the speaker presentations, access to the expo hall, solutions track sessions, and WiFi access.
- The Workshop Only pass costs $539 when purchased between Aug 9- Sept 5 and only includes access to the workshops, expo hall, solutions track sessions, and WiFi access.
The virtual event replacing MarTech East this year, MarTech: A Virtual Event for Strategies and Solutions, is free to register.
What do People Say About MarTech East?
“Great topics and speakers. Very engaging and full of insightful information.”
Jane Marchand, Digital LBi
“Excellent presenters that have vast industry knowledge and were very informative. It’s a fantastic forum to meet and discuss issues and solutions with marketing technologist peers.”
Shawn McCallum, Dell
If you’re interested in other marketing technology conferences similar to MarTech East, you should check out our informative write-ups on these events:
- #MarTechFest 2020
- Marketing Technology Expo
- Ad:tech Tokyo
- MarketEd.Live 2020
- Festival of Marketing