Customer Success Video Plans & Pricing
Embed customer success videos into your onboarding sequence, in-app modals, and tooltips. Answer recurring customer support questions. Turn cold website traffic into free trials. Describe benefits & end results customers get from your product. Review products or rank organically in blended SERPs. Walk customers through integrations with other platforms. And announce new features or launches.
5 video package (up to 15 minutes)
Talking-head with a dedicated host
Screen recording B-roll
One round of revisions
Two video channel formats
Monthly status update
10 (up to 30 minutes)
Everything in Startup, plus:
Internal interviews with your team
External interviews with your customers
Two rounds of revisions
Weekly status update
20 (up to 60 minutes)
Everything in Startup & Scale plans, plus:
Spokesperson recruitment based on your demographic preferences
High-volume discount available
Customer Success Video Examples
Embed them in your in-app onboarding flow, tooltips and modals to show, rather than tell, users how to do a critical step during onboarding.
- Improves activation rate
- Adds personality and a human touch to onboarding (first impressions are important)
- Can be repurposed across all onboarding touch-points - email, in-app and webinars
Customer support example
Getting the same questions over and over again? You should probably cover this topic in a tutorial video!
- Most customers prefer self-service. Give them that option and help them solve their problem fast with an easy-to-follow tutorial video.
- Friction is a killer for conversion rates. While your new users are onboarding in a free trial, you want them to stay on your site and get value as fast as possible. If they are stuck and exit off, they may never come back and their trial will expire.
- Give your support team a list of videos to send customers when answering frequently asked questions. This will speed up their response time and give customers value right away.
Product demos example
Turn leads into customers with product demo and features videos. You can embed these on your features landing pages, send them in marketing emails, send directly to leads and promote them with ads.
- Show your leads what value your product can bring. Words alone won't do it justice.
- Stand out from competitors with video - it adds a human touch and shows personality.
Use cases example
Speak directly to your target audience with a video that addresses their specific needs. Describe the benefits they will specifically get from your product and walk them through the key features they care about.
- Great for targeted marketing efforts
- Engaging creative to use for social media ads on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Add a human touch to your marketing and sales process
Does your product integrate with other tools? Create a tutorial video showing users how to set up the integration and give them tips on how to make the most of the connection.
- Encourage users to integrate with other tools to make your product an indispensable part of their workflow (this will reduce churn and increase daily/monthly active users)
- It adds personality and a human touch to onboarding (first impressions are important)
- Strengthen the relationship with your partners by helping them improve product adoption
Product announcement videos are great for building hype pre-launch or on launch day.
- Show your existing customers the value of the new feature and how to best use it
- Great for sales too! If you had some leads on the fence because of a missing feature, now’s the time to send them these videos to show, rather than tell them the value your product will deliver.
Course content example
Build a video course and/or certification program teaching your customers how to level-up in your niche.
Educate your customers and prospective customers with helpful videos that answer their questions, and help them realize the value of your product.
- Help your customers improve and see value in your product
- Incentivize learning and product adoption with a gamified experience or certification
- Double-rank for keywords on both Google and YouTube (the 2nd largest search engine)
- Improve SEO ranking factors, like dwell time and rich media, by embedding videos on your site