- 5 video package (up to 1,000 words each)
- Keyword research
- SERP analysis
- Voiceover artist or video actor
- Screen recordings
- Custom thumbnails
- One round of revisions
- Weekly status update
- 10 video package (up to 1,000 words each)
- Everything in Startup, plus:
- Short-form cuts for IG Reels, YouTube Shorts, TikTok & LinkedIn
- Two rounds of revisions
- Monthly strategy based on your current priorities
- 20 video package (up to 1,000 words each)
- Everything in Startup & Scale plans, plus:
- One Q&A video interview with your team (= five additional videos)
- Cost/video volume discount
Educational Video Examples
Course content example
Create a video course and/or certification program teaching your customers how to level-up in your niche.
Educate your customers and prospective customers with helpful videos that answer their questions, and help them realize the value of your product.
- Help your customers improve and see value in your product
- Incentivize learning and product adoption with a gamified experience or certification
- Double-rank for keywords on both Google and YouTube (the 2nd largest search engine)
- Improve SEO ranking factors, like dwell time and rich media, by embedding videos on your site
Make more affiliate revenue with video. Search volumes are high on YouTube (often with lower competition than Google's SERPs). Create a batch of product reviews and comparison videos to get more commissions.
- Most customers prefer self-service. Give them that option and help them solve their problem fast with an easy-to-follow tutorial video.
- Friction is a killer for conversion rates. While your new users are onboarding in a free trial, you want them to stay on your site and get value as fast as possible. If they are stuck and exit off, they may never come back and their trial will expire.
- Give your support team a list of videos to send customers when answering frequently asked questions. This will speed up their response time and give customers value right away.
Embed them in your in-app onboarding flow, tooltips and modals to show, rather than tell, users how to do a critical step during onboarding.
- Improves activation rate
- Adds personality and a human touch to onboarding (first impressions are important)
- Can be repurposed across all onboarding touch-points - email, in-app and webinars
Does your product integrate with other tools? Create a tutorial video showing users how to set up the integration and give them tips on how to make the most of the connection.
- Encourage users to integrate with other tools to make your product an indispensable part of their workflow (this will reduce churn and increase daily/monthly active users)
- It adds personality and a human touch to onboarding (first impressions are important)
- Strengthen the relationship with your partners by helping them improve product adoption