BetterUp’s coaching network drives its member’s growth personally and professionally. From leadership and parenting to well-being and performance, members get access to valuable insight from life and work coaches with years of experience.
Those coaches had contributed to a significant volume of content, but they were missing a key element: search optimization.
And that’s where Codeless came in. In our time working with BetterUp, we’ve worked to create search-oriented blog content as well as optimize what they had to increase its chance to rank.
It’s always exciting to work with a brand as successful as BetterUp.
And, from a content perspective, it makes our jobs easier. Not easy, but easier.
Having a high domain authority (as BetterUp does) enables us to target highly-competitive key phrases and feel more confident that we can rank for them in the near future.
Nonetheless, creating high-quality content (especially at volumes like we’re doing for BetterUp) is a challenge — one we enjoy facing.
We’ve seen quick and exciting successes with BetterUp, including multiple articles going straight to the first page for keywords like “situational leadership” (with 11,000 monthly searches). Since March, 2021, we’ve driven more than 2,100 top 100 SERP rankings from Codeless content alone and look forward to continued success.
- First-most valuable post on the BetterUp blog within three months of publication
- 363 ranking keywords in top 100 search results
- Article ranks on 1st page for 93 keywords (as of June 5th, 2021)
- Second-most-valuable post on the BetterUp blog within three months of publication
- Top position for 15 related keywords
- 1st page for “situational leadership,” a search term with 11,000 monthly volume