monday.com is a platform for work — a Work OS that offers users the tools they need to work efficiently, manage projects, convert leads to sales, and much, much more.
In October of 2020 they hit “launch” on a series of high-investment marketing strategies — allocating millions of dollars towards business growth.
They were ambitious, wanting to publish more than 100 articles in their first month.
And that’s where Codeless came in.
Since October 2020, Codeless has been an integral part of monday.com’s high-volume content production, responsible for over 950 articles.
Codeless is one of the only content production teams out there capable of producing the kind of volume that monday.com was looking for.
We were all hands on deck, hiring 20 writers in a single month and working to onboard and train them in monday.com’s style as well as our comprehensive writing processes.
We’re extremely proud of what we’ve been able to do with monday.com (as well as the success they’ve seen).
“By far the best decision we’ve made.”
“The number one biggest benefit of Codeless for Monday.com is that they are able to help us (as a hypergrowth company) scale very quickly.
They were able to become experts in every single category — from project management to construction and software development, agile or Scrum — that we asked them to write in. They met all the deadlines and delivered amazing quality every single time. They ended up creating 70 blogs in less than a month, which is unheard of.
The results have been amazing. Normally, SEO takes very long, but with a clear SEO and content strategy that Codeless also helped to shape, we really have seen results within a month. So that’s extremely, extremely rare.”
Zoe Dayan, Content Marketing Manager, Monday.com
Since October 2020, when we began working with monday.com, we’ve written and published over 950 articles.
That content is now ranking on the first page for 5,626 new keywords. They have content in the top 100 (a crucial part of increasing domain authority) for 152,300 new organic keywords, and have 4,800 referring domains. Their monthly organic traffic has jumped from 10,035 to 564,574 since we started working together.
- 1st page for “project management software” (45,000 monthly searches and a keyword difficulty of 78)
- 1st page for “management software” (5,100 monthly searches and a keyword difficulty of 78)
- 594 referring domains
- 1,954 top 100 ranking positions
- Article ranking in the 1st position for “monthly budget template” (21,000 volume)
- Ranking for 284 keywords in the top 10 of the search results
- 2,417 top 100 ranking positions
- Article is ranking in the 1st position for “raci” (49,000 volume)
- Ranking for 181 keywords in the top 10 of the search results
- 477 top 100 ranking positions