In 2018, Nextiva, a cloud communication platforms, came to us looking to scale their content marketing program. Their existing content was good but they weren’t able to produce enough ‘skyscraper’ campaigns to catch up to the other better-known competitors in the space.
At Codeless, SEO is the foundation of our editorial strategy. We used AI tools like Frase to plan our content strategy based on predictive trends between Nextiva and its competitors in the SERPs.
We took this data and integrated it into Ahrefs to determine the best angle for our article topics.
Our writers at Codeless used this data as a guide to writing laser-focused search content that people would actually want to read. We also took into account SERP features when formatting content, targeting featured snippets, top stories, “people also ask” questions, and more.
Our blog posts for Nextiva are ranking in their top 10 pages that drive organic traffic to their website. In just 5 blog posts, we were able to generate 67 referring domains with 173 backlinks.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Position #1 for “what is voip phone” “voip phone” “sipproxy”
- Backlinks with quality domain rating like Small Business Trends, PC Tech Magazine, and more
- Ranks in the 1st position for “auto attendant” (2,500 monthly search volume)
- 45 keywords in the top 10 of the search results
- 117 referring domains
- Ranking in the 1st position for “voip phone” (35,000 monthly volume)
- 100 keywords ranking in the top 10 of the search results
- 178 referring domains